Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Well I slept better last night.

 I would give it a B minus.  

Ron's nephew, Brian, is his sister's son.  There is a life insurance policy made out to his sister in the amount of a thousand dollars.  If you got a look at the Go Fund Me you know I got more than that.  

I am fine with her having it, his parents bought the policy and paid the premiums thinking it would cover his interment.  Possibly a burial but it wouldn't come out of their pockets.  

As it turns out, due to the fact I had $16 in my account when Ron died, Dad picked up the tab for the cremation.  All hail Dad (seriously, I would not have wanted the county to bury Ron).  

So, don't need it for burial.  It is a ___ family policy so they should get it.  What is sad how eager they are to get death certificate and their "big payout" of $1000.  What is really sad to me they couldn't care less about Ron when he was alive.  His sister has a very poignant message on her Facebook from Ron "I love you, please call me (phone number)", sent about a year ago.  She never responded but now she wants the money?  That is lower than even I thought.  

God will deal with them but I just find that SAD.  Happily my aunt will be dealing with the sister in law.  Like she said, insurance isn't going to pay until they have a cause of death and that's going to be a while.  

I care about the ashes and I am getting those back in about a week.  I actually am thinking about getting an urn.  I can probably get one off Amazon.  

I am going to do an inventory run today and stock, that will keep me busy for a good long while.  I have enough to buy Sam's inventory and a soda delivery Wednesday and work keeps me busy.  It's not good to sit around the house brooding.  I need to work for my mental health as much as for paying the bills.  

I weighed myself, about the same.  So the Whataburger malts are not fattening me up, good.  Those things are so good and they come in vanilla.  

I'm going to go get dressed and then do my God Time.  

No comments: