Tuesday, March 2, 2021

But it's such a nice day

 So many nice days in my life I have lost to depression or migraine I just stayed in the house holed up. 

Didn't sleep well, woke up with a nasty migraine.  Positive note: Ron has not been demanding and I did get him to take his vitamin.  He only takes it about a third of the time.  

But oh it's been nasty. That threw working out the window.  The meds help significantly and I am grateful, but they contain a narcotic and I am not doing accounting after taking a narcotic.  I have days left to get this done.  

Headache is better but I do feel groggy from the narcotic.  I did get my morning pills today so I was happy about that.  Morning pills are allergy med, antidepressant, and multi vitamin.  

I think I'm going to have some soup.   

Did that, called my aunt.  I told her I suspect Ron will come back anemic enough to need either/both blood transfusion and iron transfusion.  I could be wrong, we'll see.  I plan to take him on Thursday for blood work.  

Hopefully this time I will NOT toss the contents of the urinal so they can get urine, too.  

I got an hour of sun also that felt nice but my head was still yelling in the background.  I bought myself a frozen $1 pasta dinner yesterday, I will eat that for dinner.  Ron had a sandwich already and some "food bar" (nutri grain).  

That's it for now.  

No comments: