Thursday, March 11, 2021

7 hours of sleep isn't bad

 Ron used to snore loudly when he slept.  That's probably one clue I had he was dead.  The house is just too quiet.  

I figured out something, too.  Torbie would always lay on Ron's back massager when they slept together.  I got the massager (the one Ron was using when he died) plugged it in, and put it on the couch next to her.  She is in full drool mode now and has been all night.  So I'm glad I figured it out, I do feel bad it took me 4 days to set her up.  But I have had a lot on my plate.  

Ed (Ron's childhood friend) called me again he is my bridge to Ron's blind friends from childhood.  Ron had a lot of friends.  Ed just had some questions about Ron I sent him a link to the video.  

I think he was dancing around was Ron suicidal.  The answer to that is no he was not, he believed it was a sin.  But he wasn't going to argue when God called him, either.  

My allergies have been bad enough I got out the nasal spray.  It is not good for immunity but I have to do something or I am going to walk around hacking all the time.  Good luck finding a job like that.  

I slept 7 hours before I woke up.  I am going back to bed again.  

Oh, Ed did say I was "very unusual for staying with Ron most women would have left".  

I'm not "most women".  

No comments: