Saturday, March 27, 2021

Not a great Saturday morning

 I woke up between 12-1 this morning with a pretty nasty headache, took some Excedrin.  It worked but kept me up for some hours.  I worked on the computer and went back to bed around 4.  

I have been setting an alarm for 7 as that used to be my "day off natural wakeup" time.  I think it is important to keep a schedule.  Once I get my next job I can adjust my schedule as required.  So I got up at 7 even though I was still tired.  

I took a shower and did my God Time.  I gave the cats a can of turkey shreds in gravy they all seemed to like it.  They all get about an ounce each so Biscuit shouldn't have any problems.  

I did up some New Testaments for the crematory.  They said I couldn't bring Ron a blanket but they may take the Bibles, I have to offer at any rate.  That happens Monday.  

I sat on the couch for a while.  Cleo joined me, I guess she could tell I was feeling down.  I gave her plenty of petting - so nice as she wouldn't let me touch her a few years ago - and she purred at me.  

I plan to take a nap in about an hour.  It is important to get a good quality of sleep when possible.  It is overcast and gloomy.  I am fairly sunburnt on my shoulders and upper arms, from my sun bath yesterday, so I am wearing an oversized t shirt.  I may sit outside again just for some fresh air.  

Really battling depression today - 3 week anniversary.  

No comments: