Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Aaagh what a horrible night

 My headache is still going but I HAVE to work today.  Ron slept all day yesterday so he was up all night which meant I was up all night.  

That's all I can say without wondering if I will end up on someone's desk.  😂  Needless to say I found out getting upset does not help a headache.  

I am always reluctant to wake Ron when he sleeps during the day because an ER doc told me sleep deprivation causes seizures.  It also causes manias...will be interesting to see if I flip manic or depressed today (or both!).  

We had a problem with a sized product.  I had a lot and it was working well.  I ran out.  I bought a new version of it which is very nice for Ron but DOES NOT FIT so I need to get him a Large now.  In the meantime I have a product that does not work! 😝  PRAYING Sam's Club has it I am going there anyway.  

I have a fair amount of the items in a medium, two styles even, so when I get the Large on deck I will be donating all the medium.  It is very doubtful Ron will lose weight so just stick with large.  It's going to make someone's day.  About $50 worth of products.  

I just hope they go to someone who really needs them for caregiving and not someone who just wants it to resell or something.  

Agh what a horrible start to my day.  At one point I just got on the computer for an hour because I make it a habit not to lie down when I am upset.  I won't sleep anyway and then I have bad mental associations with the bed of stress, etc.  My bed should be a place of sleep, not anger, so I just stayed on FB etc until I calmed down.  

The cats were great. They didn't like it when Ron and I were yelling but once we stopped they came right back and picked sides, Torbie and Baby Girl went to Ron, and the other 3 went to me.  It was kind of funny to see them choose sides.  The two girls are very bonded to Ron.  He basically stole my cat but I am OK with it because she is so happy.  

She loves that back massager she will lie near it so she can feel the vibrations.  Biscuit gave me a Meow-sage (tummy massage making "Biscuits" on my belly) which was very soothing.  Cleo and Spotty wanted a lot of petting and talked to me. It was very nice.  

I loaded a fair amount of caffeine this morning with the headache pills and "energy drink" (60 mg).  So I have about 200 mg so far I can go up to about 400.  So that is 2-3 bottles of diet soda in addition.  I will probably crash later today but I have a surprising amount of energy for now.  

It's going to be an interesting day.  

No comments: