Monday, March 8, 2021

Quick thoughts

 I slept much better last night but woke up with a migraine, I am battling it.  I did get a nice hot shower.  

The cats are good even though no one slept with me last night.  

I have a stuffed toy I bought after Ron's accident I sleep with it on bad nights and have since he died.  I started making phone calls.  

That has been truly unpleasant.  But I have gotten most of the friends.  I have one left lives in CA and then I need to call Ron's boss and see what she wants me to do.  

They will absolutely not let me continue the business as I am not a trained blind vendor.  It is employment for the blind; I am not.  Blind have terrible unemployment rates.  That's going to be challenging.  I knew that going into the program.  

So I will see I will work on my resume this week.  I have been gifted enough love offerings to get through the end of the month at least.  


2 Corinthians 12:9

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

No comments: