Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Tuesday

 I got up way too early as it turns out had lots of "fun" sitting around the house trying not to be depressed.  

Ron's family is quite eager to get the death certificate so they can cash in on a life insurance policy.  I don't have a problem with them having the policy, I remember hearing about this about 25 years ago, but the insistence is nauseating.  

I may get his photos tomorrow which would be nice.  I am not holding my breath.  

We went to Sam's, got inventory, went to work and stocked.  I stocked that is.  I made sure everything looked really nice.  

I called Jack, we hit a Whataburger and I got a malt.  We came home.  I took out the trash, paid the water bill, cleaned the litter boxes, and took a shower.  The depression hit while I was on the phone with my Dad.  

And it sucks.  I can see why so many people try to stay constantly busy so they don't have to sit and think.  It is just hard.  I am burning a nice scented candle, I had a good cuddle with Torbie, I am doing what I can.  

It is just hard, we were very close.  

No comments: