Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday

 I slept pretty well but woke up with a migraine.  The Excedrin and the essential oil roll on seem to be doing the trick.  I could never do essential oils around Ron he always shouted about the smell.  

I ran some errands, went to Walmart.  I talked to Ron's boss in the program and she told me to proceed as normal until they get things sorted out.  So I made a reservation to go to Sam's and stock tomorrow.  

I turned in Ron's badge, not my own.  So I can keep working for now.  Good.  

My aunt told me she found a pretty good cremation place which is good I want Ron back.  She also agreed to call my doctor, notify him, and give him her perspective how I am handing it.  Not abusing anything, taking medication as directed, etc.  I don't think he will be too worried.  

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.  

My sales rep called from Dr Pepper.  I told her and she commiserated, then hung up.  A couple minutes later her boss called very concerned anything we can do, etc.  She said I can get my own contract with them if I want to continue in the vending business.  Interesting to know.  Then a while later another Dr Pepper employee called this one in tears.  Ron used to talk to her every time he had a repair and she was very distraught.  

It is sweet to see he was so well loved and so many are rallying.  I would love to have comments but I know not all of them would be positive and I can't handle that right now.  

2 Corinthians 5:So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight

That is absolutely the case with Ron.  

It is hard for me, I feel that acutely.  But I don't feel bad for Ron he suffered so long.  I know he is in Heaven, I can't regret that.  

I feel sorry for myself alone and scared.  Absolutely.  I know God has me and I am hanging onto that but it is still frightening.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: