Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday morning

 I think I am going to grade every night's sleep.  Night Ron died was an F.  Most nights since that have been a B.  Last night was a C.  

I am going to go ahead and put up the Go Fund me link a friend started.  You can do what you want.  Go fund me link  He created the fundraiser the minute he heard about Ron and it will be a huge blessing.  This way I have a little time to hunt for a job.  

I am not going to sit around, once the business is closed I am going out for another job immediately.  If for no other reason I do not do well with depression sitting on my couch.  I need to be out around other people.  Please pray God show me what He wants me doing.  I am not picky.  

Torbie is having a very hard time.  As you saw from various photos she loved sleeping with Ron.  She has been spending a lot of time in his room, moping around, crying for about 10 minutes last night, etc.  Baby Girl is fine the coroner basically gave her time to say goodbye.  They could all come out after the (failed) resuscitation when all the first responders left, come out, see him, smell him, say goodbye.  And I witnessed some of the cats doing just that.  But it is hitting Torbie harder maybe because she is older.  I will keep an eye on her; because a stressed cat is often a sick cat.  

Still holding firm on the no dating for 5 years policy.  I think that is reasonable.  I will still be young.  I need to grieve and get my head together before I even think about someone new.  

I didn't think Ron had a lot of clothes but I am on my third, very large, garbage bag.  I will donate them.  Someone wants them I just need to see will my aunt do it or I need to call Purple Heart Veterans to take it.  It's all in good shape I made sure of that and a lot of the tshirts are new.  His room is pretty much empty now I have some of his bedding (which I will keep) in the closet.  Bookcase will go when I clear it off I always hated that thing.  It looks cheap and fake.  Ron liked it though.  But it's particle board.  I will also get rid of his table once I put the computer monitor and 2 of Ron's computers in the garage.  I need to test the computers and get rid of the ones that don't work, he was keeping 1-2 dead ones.  But that can wait.  

My playlist is playing "When the Saints" the music has been a blessing for me (all of it).  That's it for now.  

No comments: