Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Not hopeful about those photos...

 I'm getting a bad feeling about these pictures... lots of excuses several times already and no message or phone call yet, I told him I would be home after 1.  It is almost 3.  

1.  I am worried he will come and bring his sick kid with.  I am on steroids for allergies and my immunity isn't great.  Plus I don't want a kid running wild in my house tearing things up and chasing the cats.  

2.  I am worried it will be more excuses @ 8 PM something "came up" like all the other times.  

3.  It really bothered me he was saying things about how the funeral home could fake up a death certificate even if they don't have a cause of death, so his mother could get her thousand dollar life insurance payout.  I told him he would have to talk to my aunt as I am not dealing with that.  

4.  All that said he did donate to my Go Fund Me.  

I will have to wait and see but I am not hopeful.  If he flakes today I will just tell him come when he can and leave it all on my porch.  That way I'm not sitting around all day waiting.  

It's not a very nice thing to do to a widow.  This is the fourth or fifth time he said he would come.  I understood his kid got sick but I have to start my job hunt, I can't sit around the house waiting for them to deign to drop off the photos.  

One thing I will say the neighborhood inspires a lot of envy in people who visit.  I have a very basic starter home tract house but most of the rest of the houses are 2 story expansive brick homes.  That will be interesting to see how he reacts if he ever shows up today.  

No comments: