Wednesday, March 10, 2021

I still hate crying

 I feel weak and out of control I don't like either.  Sitting home really sucks but I have a process.  I could run around and push it down for a while but it would pop out eventually.  I might as well miss him now.  

Ron would NOT want me to get sick because I didn't let myself mourn.  He wouldn't want me to grieve at all but that's impossible.  

I had some good quality time with Torbie sitting with her in my lap, lots of petting, next to her on the couch later.  I am sure she is lonely because she spent all her time lying in bed with Ron.  I talked to the vet they said to get a Feliway diffuser if she continues to have trouble.  

I talked to my aunt the crematory is picking up the body today.  

I am just having a hard day today.  I got rid of everything in the house that could even remotely get me in trouble, the kratom, Ron's alcohol, etc.  But there is a real pull to abuse caffeine which I don't think is a good idea.  I had enough trouble sleeping last night.  

Which is why I am thinking of a night shift job.  I don't think I'm going to sleep right for quite a while, and I don't have anyone to miss me.  Why not benefit an employer?   I will see what God has for me.  

Dad is coming out in a couple weeks per my request.  

One funny note the ha ha emoji and the "care" one look very similar on Facebook.  I had made a very poignant comment about Ron and one of my friends, a lady I know VERY well, did the ha ha one in response.  I am sure that was not intentional.  

One guy on my friends list it took him to today to figure out Ron was dead even though I had been talking about it for days.  Not sure what that says about him.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: