Wednesday, March 10, 2021

I try to focus on the positive

 I have been really impressed with "the system" in Ron's death.  

The 911 dispatcher was very kind and professional, encouraging me as I did CPR.  All the first responders (I literally had all of them as I had a policeman, two firemen at least, and some paramedics) were very dedicated and kind after I told them to stop.  They didn't argue, either, which I appreciated.  The EMS supervisor was very kind when I told him I wanted to stop intervention.  The morgue people were very nice when they picked Ron up and treated him with dignity.  He would have appreciated it.  And the people from the medical examiner were very nice yesterday when I spoke with them about his cause of death.  

I really appreciate that and I will try to get some Bibles to them along with a sincere thank you letter.  

No comments: