Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday afternoon

 My aunt took me out to lunch.  The waitress knew Ron so I had to tell her (I also left a large tip vs. meal price).  

We had a "nice visit" and my aunt left to go live her life.  She called the crematorium and they said normally I would be permitted to bring Ron a blanket but not with COVID, because they have had "So many COVID patients".  That is a little sad but I get it.  

I then told my aunt I would like to take them some Bibles with Ron's favorite tract in it, and some candy.  She said she would wait on that for the above reasons.  

Also waiting on cause of death she talked to the medical examiner they have all (we have talked to several different people total) been awesome, very professional and kind.  We don't get the "final" death certificate until that comes in.  

And one of the blind vendors called she was very nice wanted to bring me groceries.  My fridge is stuffed, I told her I was OK but I would take prayer.  I didn't ask her for a job but I thought about it.  😂  God is going to take care of me.  

I think I found another taker for the adult diapers I will be so glad when they and the wheelchairs are gone.  But the bed is gone that is great.  I took out some candy with scripture booklets for the workers and handed it out.  They are getting used to this, when I rounded the truck the driver already had the door open and his hand out.  Good.  

I said "Adios" as they heaved the mattress into the back of the truck.  It seemed fitting.  

No comments: