Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday Evening

 I cleaned Ron's leg - apparently they want you to cover burns/wounds now so I did that even though I think it looks "better" out in the air.  But it does protect the wound.  I used the iodine and then the silver ointment, and covered with an antibacterial bandage.  That is what I find again and again for advice... so I'm doing it - seems counterintiutive. 

Ron's other leg problems healed better dry, it seemed.  Moist they just got infected no matter how I sterilized.  I will ask the doctor tomorrow. 

I got him to eat, even, a bowl of chicken fajita meat and a slice of cheddar cheese.  That is a good amount of protein right there. 

I gave Cleo a bite of meat, she was very excited when she saw me take the bag out of the fridge (I put it in a ziplock).  She sure loves her hamburger. 

It seems to love her back, as well.  Apparently a lot of cats can't do beef but she can. 

The cats got their probiotic, I did Ron's leg and got him to eat.  He is going to the doctor tomorrow after work. 

I will be glad when his leg is healed. 

I am going to bed early, tomorrow at work I will likely get the bad news about my friend.  I have a condolence card in that case.  I am glad I did not see him Monday, I can remember him active and healthy on Friday. 

Or he may still be alive, you never know.  They told the driver who hit Ron that Ron would surely die that day and we all know he did not. 

Ron was impressed the man is leaving us alone now, I said he didn't really have a choice, if the UNION comes to you and asks you not to do something you had better not.  I did not tell Ron the next step would have been notifying the on site police force of the harassment, because, as I told Ron, there is ZERO reason for him to interact with us and absolutely no reason to stalk/harass us.

"He feels guilty".  He SHOULD.  And that is a PERSONAL problem better addressed with counseling. 

You would think it would be the other way around, me bothering him for what he did.  But I am happy to live my life without seeing him.  Anyway, happy that is all done with. 

We should be done pretty early tomorrow.  That will be nice if it works out.  Then the doctor, I hope there are not too many infectious people.  I will make sure Ron takes an additional Vitamin C before/after our visit. 

I got a text my medication is in so I will get that Thursday. 

The cats are good.  Biscuit has been hissing a little at the new guys but I think that is just a reaction to losing his cat cage.  Everyone seems to be getting on pretty well. 

No comments: