Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Most of Wednesday

I didn't sleep well but I tend not to before a delivery.  I got up, got dressed, wore some new work boots.  These were new to me but very comfortable. 

When shopping for shoes at Walmart, I tend to grab everything in a Men's 9W and pile it up, try them on and see what works.  That's what I did yesterday.  These are weatherproof and slip resistant.  They were very comfortable and I only got tired at the very end of my day.  I kept remarking how good they felt. 

We went to work, stocked, got our delivery, left.  We came home.  I ate a snack and took my morning pills. 

I took a nap and had a pretty good one but woke up with a headache.  Which meant I had to take Excedrin on top of all the caffeine I had today already. 

I checked my email, still nothing from the pastor.  I guess that is my answer.  It doesn't seem very bold to take an approach like that, if you really believe all mental illness is entirely spiritual why not say it?  Because, on some level, you know you're wrong. 

Anyway, I am OK with the caffeine but not crazy I had to take it.  I think it was the chicken burritos I had when I got home, they were good but maybe some food additive got me. 

I NEED TO DO A FOOD LOG. 

Ron and I talked about tomorrow, we are going in to work.  The cats are good, quiet right now so probably all sleeping. 

I still feel pretty miserable, not in pain so much as draggy and sweaty.  The air is running and it feels good, I am just run-down. 

My deposit went through so there's that.  That means I have enough for the new chair but I won't order that until I get back.  I live in a good area but I don't want to leave something possibly out on the porch for days.  Especially since some of the renters have been pretty iffy. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

“I NEED TO DO A FOOD LOG. “ I hear you! I eat so much healthier when I reel myself in and do at least a few weeks of strict logging as I go during the day ..if i write it down before I put it in my mouth it makes me think twice, the map my walk apps you can take photos and monitor your walks it is fun (..I know it can be weird and creepy but if we went to confuse the marketers we need to tape our phones to a rumba or something ) is no reason not to now that we have my fitness pal or whatever the app a person chooses I know there are several . I just use that one because I have since it came out and it is free.
My friend said her granddaughter brought her a half apple half Marion berry pie and some of what she said was “the good vanilla ice cream ..she ate both halves and said she was “embarrassed” ! I can not tell you how many times I Have eaten an entire pie over a weekend LOL! When I was married I made two pies and we split them LOLOL! Of course I carried 40 extra pounds had hypertension and had to leave my husband LOLOL I would Log that pie when I was in login mode .. that did make me face it . I should go back and see how far my record is . Have you been using it since LCF? That is where i first heard of my fitness pal .

Much love sounds like your bucket got a little boost ..hopefully the next one will be seamless I wish you well OOOXXX