Thursday, October 3, 2019

About the sentence today

The news is alight with the fact a young man forgave the woman who killed his brother.  "What a wonderful example".  It is, it proves they are believers.  The photo of him hugging her is everywhere today. 

It makes me feel a little bad about siccing the union on the guy who ran over Ron, then I remember he STALKED us for 20 years, constantly bothering us and demanding Ron say he was "fine" "good" etc.  So I don't feel bad after all. 

In fact, in late September (after I finally complained) I got stuck with him at the entryway right after the roof fell in at work, they had an entrance but it was very narrow and everyone had to check in individually.  We created a bottleneck, because we both arrived at the same time.  I had the big cart with sandwiches on it, I waved him in. 

He did not say anything to me!  Yes!  I did not look at him and he did not look at me.  He focused on signing in and went away after he did.  It was so refreshing. 

So I'm glad I asked for help.  Moral of the story, if you maim someone for life, get away with it, feel guilt, don't stalk your victim and his wife and you will probably get a hug out of it. 

No comments: