Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday Morning

I finally slept last night, slept forever (I went to bed and woke up at 7).  I got up, had some Diet Dew, gave Biscuit his pill and breakfast.  Fed the other cats.  Ron woke up, checked his leg, the blister broke so I washed my hands, cleaned it with peroxide, put some ointment (not the same stuff I put on Biscuit's butt), and covered him with an XL "tough strip" bandage.  That, I hope, will keep him from getting infected. 

I took a shower and got us both ready.  Ron has been bugging me a lot this morning so I guess it will just be a heavy duty caregiving day.  I did get him presentable and his wound cleaned. 

I didn't put the ointment on Biscuit yet, he ran off after breakfast.  He is not licking so I am not as worried.  I will of course get him if I get a chance. 

I also cut a couple of dreadlocks off Baby Girl while she was eating.  I think it is pretty uncommon for a shorthaired cat to get mats like this but you never know.  It is apparently more common in older cats and she is over 7. 

We are off to work momentarily so it will be a busy day. 

No comments: