Saturday, October 19, 2019

Early Saturday

Ron didn't let me look at him but I got a glimpse and it seems no worse. 

He wouldn't let me clean it.  He is so stubborn.  He did "allow" me to give him motion sickness medication, then asked for Gingko.  I gave him both.  He said he would take "one more thing" so I gave him a multivitamin.  That was all he would let me do this morning. 

Biscuit was much more compliant, taking his pill and eating, but he kept his tail tucked over his butt so I couldn't apply the ointment.  He has stopped licking, though. 

Me and my men.  I always admired Ron's strong will but this is a little much. 

We have to go to work.  I will see what he "lets" me do when we get home.  I would feel a lot better if he had let me clean his leg and give him a protein shake and some Vitamin C. 

I know what he needs, he just won't let me.  AGH. 

No comments: