Wednesday, October 16, 2019

I know when it's raining

Still a day off.  I didn't sleep great last night to begin with and Ron woke me up at 3 yelling about the thunderstorm (he liked it and wanted me to enjoy it with him).  I wasn't very nice on the last and he shut up.

When I got up I told him "I know when it's raining".

I weighed myself, still 227.  It has been there for 3 months without me trying.  At my all time high I was almost 260 so very happy about that.

I did not have digestive issues this morning.  That was also great.

I took a shower and used a little jasmine perfume.  I think my aunt likes jasmine.  It is not strong at any rate.

Ron woke up, pretty much the usual moping about God's plan, but he let me give him his Ginkgo and a multivitamin with Iron so very happy about that.  His leg looks red but he let me clean it with peroxide.

Then I helped him back to bed.  Baby Girl was in the bed so I had to steer him around her, because, of course, in our house we are not going to make the cat move.  And that's why the cats like living with us.

He (they) should be good while I'm gone.  Cleo let me pet her this morning (I had mixed grill) and everyone has been fed.  Litter boxes look OK until I get back.  I went back for another pet with Cleo but she said no, one is all I got.

That's OK, she is happy.

Someone left the rat toy "dead" by my chair while I was in the shower.  I appreciate the sentiment, here Mom, I killed a rat for you and here it is.  That's how I read it.

I did get them some tennis balls in my order last night because they have been playing with an old tennis ball I have had for ages.  It moves around when I'm not looking so someone is having fun.  New balls are only $2 so absolutely getting them.

I love to get toys for the cats, if it is something the cats like.  Squeaky mice are popular, and the tennis balls.  The fake rat has gotten some mileage but not as much as the others.  I have some catnip things as well.

Now I just need to do some research into treating burns.  Normally I just do peroxide.  But I did order some "triple antibiotic" cream to come tomorrow.  If it looks viable I will use that too.

I'm just waiting for my aunt now.

Edit, did some research, sounds like peroxide is fine.  If the blister breaks use the antibiotic cream.  He is a really good healer so not too worried, it was not huge but it is ugly.  His Speedo modeling days are over.  :p

No comments: