Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Litter box

I started to feel better so we talked about paying the flood insurance, trips for tomorrow, etc. 

I began to clean the litter boxes.  As you know, we have several.  It was actually Spotty reminding me to do it, he was drinking water out of the fountain.  It got me thinking about bladders, urine, etc.  I filled up the water fountain first. 

Then I started.  We were talking (Ron and I) while I did this.  I just do the boxes, I don't complain about it.  I was digging away with my shovel and putting the items in the bag on my arm.  Ron began praising me for cleaning the boxes, he loves me so much, etc.  It was nice to hear but I don't have to hear it. 

I cleaned all the boxes, like I told him, good for a day now (I have 7 boxes).  They didn't need to be topped off.  I took the turds out to the garbage. 

When I came back Ron was still on his theme of #1 Heather fan.  It was cute.  It is nice to know he appreciates what I do. 

Last night Ron said "a small cat" put front paws on his leg and licked his hand.  He really enjoyed that and wasn't sure who it was.  I was glad he is interacting with them.  He was hoping it was Cleo but not sure because he is blind and it was the middle of the night.  I am glad he is bonding. 

I am pretty tired in spite of all the caffeine today.  I think I will have a snack and watch some TV. 

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice blog! :)
Greeting,
Marisa.

Anonymous said...

I can't read posts about litterboxes. Thanks for warning us about the contents.

Heather Knits said...

I could have made a video blog about it! O.O