Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday night

The cats are good.  The report is done.  Torbie had fun playing in the Chewy box with Spot.  That was nice to see as she has been pretty hostile to the kittens. 

Teenagers?  They aren't babies any more. 

I got Ron to bed, he almost fell but I managed to tip him toward the mattress.  He told me (before attempting bed) how much he appreciated everything I did which was nice. 

I felt better so I cleaned the boxes and took that out.  It wasn't too bad, it isn't if you get it daily.  I used to be pretty bad about doing the box but not now. 

1.  Biscuit has a condition and needs to be able to pee whenever he can. 
2.  I have a lot more cats. 

I tell you one thing I have never regretted and that is getting the water fountains for the cats.  I will have to unplug then when we go out of town or they will run dry and burn up, but I got a 4 gallon waterer PLUS I will have bowls down various places. 

I don't have to worry about Biscuit as he will be at the vet. 

I ate some dinner, a protein shake and some tapioca pudding, mood stabilizers and antipsychotic.  I will let that digest a bit before I drink anything. 

I decided to do some research, I had planned to get ask for the $4 generic Imitrex when I went to see my doctor next week.  And I see that it interacts with something I take, I forget what.  So I looked for migraine drugs to find something that was cheap and wouldn't interact and I am out of luck. 

I might as well take this:
Which I have been doing.  SIGH.  I will ask but I am not overly hopeful. 

It is not often I really feel limited by my illness; this is one of those times.  Were I not ill I could just take the $4 generic.  But I have a condition and I have to watch interactions. 

As near as I can tell the Haldol held off some of the migraines because I don't recall them being this bad.  But they stopped making the Haldol and I had to switch. 

Hormonally things are "whack" and that affects me too, I get crushing headaches the week before my cycle but can go pain free for weeks otherwise. 

At any rate, I gave up for today. 

I fed the cats a can of chicken and fish 9 lives (just came today) and they liked it pretty well.  Cleo came over but wouldn't let me pet her, but she did let me pet her earlier I think. 

I plan to go to bed pretty early and we have work tomorrow.  Let me check our trips. 

Just work and home, and not long at that.  Good.  Ron still needs to call about the credit card thing but he was pretty wiped out today.  I did make a payment so hopefully that will be enough. 

I am not going to worry about it tonight, I can do nothing.  Worst case I can go to the bank tomorrow after work and make a cash payment. 

Cash is so much easier. 

No comments: