Friday, October 25, 2019

Early Friday

I had trouble sleeping last night.  I had Biscuit, last night - not tonight.  Tonight he will be in a cage at the vet and I will be miles away. 

I also developed a nasty headache.  Not fun.  The Excedrin did a good job (I have more, in my bag).  I fed the cats and put my pillowcase in Biscuit's bag.  He can sleep on something that smells like me.  I also plan to bring his towel but he is on it right now. 

Ron is asleep, when he wakes up I will give him his motion sickness medication.  That will be super important.  Doc also said a low dose aspirin would be a good idea for him so I will try to give him one of those as well. 

I just need to clean the boxes (coming up) and take a shower, get Ron ready and put Biscuit and his towel ready for the vet. 

Cleo let me pet her a little bit is skittish today.  That's OK, she is letting me pet her more and more.  I love hos she polishes my ankles in the morning when she wants her food.  It's adorable. 

Most of the cats are running around and playing right now, they are happy I gave them a can of salmon with probiotics on top. 

No comments: