Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fixed the internet.

My tooth is angry again, it is a pretty spectacular pain level.  I took some Motrin so hopefully that will help. 

I did sleep OK last night so hoping for that again tonight.  The cats are good.  Just waiting on my Walmart delivery. 

Got it.  You can tell I was feeling salty because I got 4 bags of chips.  I haven't been very hungry with my tooth hurting but I did eat some refried beans earlier. 

Edit: got some frozen precooked burgers from Walmart delivered, good depression food.  Ate one for dinner.  Cleo got very excited but I had put BBQ sauce so I gave her some of her plain burger later.  She let me pet her all over after that. 

I need to see if Ron wants any dinner.  My tooth hurts, I am queasy from large amounts of ibuprofen the last few days and of course my daily regime of medication. 

I am going to bed early. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are going to the dentist today to get that tooth "pulled", I mean taken care of.

Heather Knits said...

LOL! I hope it is just a filling replaced. Either way it will be nice to sleep at night. I am getting enough but I go downhill really fast without enough sleep. It is a big chomper tooth so I need it if at all possible.

Ron has had maybe a half dozen root canals/crowns so I won't feel bad if I need one.