Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday evening

The sliders have been a big hit with Ron, he really enjoys them and they are just the right size.  I will have to make some sloppy Joe, hamburger, and chicken ranch sliders.  I have lots of ideas (a little manic) so I will get them done.  Mama cat went nuts when I made the food, she apparently was fed deli meat by her previous human.  I gave her a can of cat food which Biscuit unfortunately got a little.  I am glad he has been peeing so well or I would be very worried. 

Ron got pretty drunk but it's our day off.  He was bad and took off his seatbelt.  I did manage to get him into bed.  His organizer hasn't come yet, I will have to install it to his bed tomorrow.  I will need to lift the mattress.  Ron doesn't mind if I lean over him to do something on the side of the bed but I'm not light and I don't like the idea of squashing him. 

Cleo is not running away as fast... I find that encouraging.  I pet her a little as she ran off today. 

And, speaking of Cleo, a funny video that made me laugh so hard I woke Ron up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=u6FG3fog0hM

I really hope she acted better than that.  But apparently she is not that uncommon in a veterinary practice.  I put the link on the vet's FB I think she will get a laugh.  Most of my cats are awesome, they sure loved Biscuit. 

That's it for now.   


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are strange. Some love all the humans in the home and others will choose their person and ignore the others.

Anonymous said...

Pinwheels are also simple to make and tasty also. You can get the packs of the soft tortillas in a variety of flavors and made from regular flour to wheat and some with flax, some with added protein also. They are simple to make pinwheels from or you can leave them as a wrap. My daughter likes smoked turkey,colby jack cheese, and lettuce for her school lunch, my hubby likes the breakfast one with scrambled or fried egg, cheese and bacon or sausage.

Heather Knits said...

I remember one time Jack came in Sam's Club to buy some food and was very disappointed they didn't have pinwheels for his party.

I am just so happy I have him eating better. If I ask "Do you want some cheese, meat, essential fatty acids, and some vitamin enhanced bread?" he will say no. "Do you want a slider?" he ate the whole thing, and even very drunk DID NOT make a mess.