Monday, September 9, 2019

Not a good start

Ron had to use a favor but he got a ride to/from work.  He was glad I woke him up. 

I went to bed, did not sleep well.  I kept waking up, thirsty, and then I had a horrible nightmare.  Part of it was the cats were in danger due to a flood.  It was pretty awful.  No real sleep after that.  Checked the time, 3:30, got up. 

I fed Biscuit a can of his special food and he ate some of it.  I fed Mama & company a can of poultry platter, they don't seem very excited. 

If they won't eat it after my shower I will give them some dry. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What day is your birthday Heather? I know you mentioned it in the past but I can not remember ? If I missed the exact day HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! Hope you enjoy your visit with your patents. I want to say the best way I found to “clean” is to just crank my music up and only look at what is in front of me. Doing it in sections. Good luck I hope you can get some of it done I know it would help you feel better only because you are mentioning it more do I think it is bothering you right now. If it doesn’t bother you or Ron then do not worry about what others think for sure.
Loving the photos I do not think you have to worry about anyone missing a meal they all look amazing and Biscuit is a cushion for sure LOL He is a darling Buddha belly (I know it is not healthy but whatever most of our population is thick I think we are evolving into blobs all of us! And he is cute!)

Anonymous said...

Several days ago, you asked about scrubs...wear them anytime you like, they have a neat appearance and may have less ability to attract cat hair, working with public foods. Easy to delint.
Cats all look more contented and settled in. Have a great week.