Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday morning

I slept pretty well and got up at 7. 

Ron was up, drinking.  He is in bed right now eating a TV dinner.  I try to feed him but he gets a lot of calories from the vodka. 

He is doing a good job eating the Sailsbury steak tv dinner.  The Banquet dinners are good for him because they have about 300-400 calories, a good amount, but not so much he is bloated or can't finish. 

I asked him if he would like a bath, we will see if I can get him in the tub.  I managed to get a good flush out of the toilet today, when I needed it.   The cats got out in the garage (OK, the door is down and it's mild out) and are having a lot of fun playing there. 

I have a tiny bit of a headache but not too bad.  I just need to figure out what sort of cleaning things (like Ron!) I need to do before my parents arrive this weekend.  I also want to have some fun. 

About the only big problem: it turns out Biscuit likes the Salmon dinner canned food.  I was hoping he would avoid it as he hated the Fancy Feast salmon, I had so much I had to donate it.  But it is pretty easy to keep him out of it. 

I am pretty caught up on laundry; if I get Ron in the tub I will wash and change his sheets.  I had better finish up, starting to get some rain. 

So I will relax and do some cleaning today.  I plan to do my big push cleaning on Saturday night.  They come to pick me up Sunday morning. 

Dad wants to go to "my" church where they don't believe in mental illness meds, after that we go out to lunch and that will be fun.  Hopefully a few of the cats will come out for my stepmother (and more thunder). 

Looks like that system is here. 

Oh, one other thing, Torbie lost the fur on the back of her neck from the Bravecto flea treatment.  So much for using that on her!   She seems fine and has a good appetite, begging for treats from Ron, so I am not worried. 

I will just have to start using something else on them. 

No comments: