Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday night

Still no email. 

On that note, I am going to take my protein shake, mood stabilizers, and antipsychotic.  It just baffles me anyone would want to keep me away from that - I am really not any fun when I'm sick. 

Well, fun for Ron, for a little bit... but then just horrible.  No one wants that... it ends with dead people at worst, a nursing home at best, me incarcerated... no thank you. 

My Dad was impressed with my garage and asked me how long it took to get it organized.  I said "Three or four manias".  That's how I time a project like that, not by how long it takes on a calendar but how many manias I had to "spend".  Dad laughed, he got it. 

That's what I need in my life and hopefully I will find it somewhere. 

So, last night, I was looking at vitamins online.  I like Swanson vitamins.  I won't put ads in here but I will mention good places, and I don't get a penny out of it.  I like their multi with iron, I got very good blood test results taking it, a decent amount of energy, etc.  I am down to minimal supplementation but I'm doing pretty well on what I do take. 

But I needed more multis.  And I got some C, I love C.  I have pretty bad allergies, it helps.  I saw a BOGO coupon for Gingko. 

Hm.  I thought.  That might help Ron.  So I did some research and found some very promising studies.  And it acts as a natural blood thinner which we all know Ron needs. 

I just did some research, a very small risk of seizures.  I will talk to Ron about it, if he doesn't want to use it I will take it myself.  I could use a boost in the old brain function myself.  But I am hoping this works really well for him.  He mentioned he was looking forward to it today, he was happy to hear it will be one small tablet a day only. 

I also, as is my custom, got some nice soap online.  They have incredibly low prices and very good quality.  I enjoy everything I have gotten - some lather better than others but the secret to that is coconut oil.  You want a soap with it for a good suds. 

Well, I got my pills down with the protein shake, I like to leave it alone for a while before I start pouring lemonade or whatever down my gullet, it can dilute the food and make my pills very irritating.  I like to think I have learned a few tricks in the last 13 years. 

It is hard to believe I have only had my sanity for the last 13 years.  Not even that.  I cherish it.  It's no different from Ron waking up tomorrow and getting his sight back. 

Except we would be out of a job.  He is, after all, in the BLIND vendor program.  I wonder if any vendors have ever refused restorative surgery because they would lose their jobs if they got their sight back?  One guy at work was yelling at me about something, and said "We should get another vendor in here, one who isn't blind". 

All the vendors are going to be blind.  Some are just more hands-on than others.  We offer the best contract in town. 

We will be busy Monday, end of month work plus a lot of stocking.  I did not have enough time today so I will have to make it up Monday.  I got a lot of granola bars today, I need to stock them.  In addition to all the other stuff, but I console myself with the thought it is always slow on Sunday. 

That's it for now, I will check my email again.  "Take a survey and win!"  This several hours after I sent my email. 

I guess that is my answer. 

No comments: