Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday morning

Horrible migraine all yesterday.  I have some theories about what caused it but I basically have to eat plain rice for the week leading up to my cycle because ANYTHING will trip a migraine. 

Done bitching. 

So I went to bed early (well, 9, which is early for most but not me).  I had the headache most of the night, woke up with it ON MY BIRTHDAY.  Unfortunately reminded me of one birthday when Ron threw me out at night, made me wander the streets (Isn't it telling I at no point called my family in this), literally had to beg to come back, all the stress tripped a migraine so I had been kicked out and gotten a migraine on my birthday, really just the most HORRIBLE birthday memory ever.   Then Ron took me out to dinner and wondered why I was droopy.  SMH. 

So I had to put that back in the box, took some Excedrin which praise God did do the trick.  I cleaned the litter boxes.  That took a while and I need more litter now.  I forget I go through about 40 pounds a week now.  Not used to that. 

I did not clean the box yesterday and it looked like it but it wasn't awful.  I don't plan to make a habit of skipping unless I am truly ill like yesterday.  Got all that done.  Ron woke up, finally put some clothes on. 

I need to sweep and then I'm going to take a shower = ready.  Then my parents are coming.  Dad will wait outside (he is not a fan of cats) and Mom will come in, get some photos hopefully.  I haven't fed them yet so they should hang around for that at least. 

Ron wants to know when they're coming.. I don't know.  I thought I was getting a text with a time but nothing yet?  I told Ron they will probably text on their way over. 

I thought of something the other day: a food log for the cats.  I would write down everytime we fed them.  What do you think?  It would give me an idea how much they are inputting right now so I can regulate it.  Right now they yell and I feed them (usually).  That's not good. 

I don't want anyone getting sick and Biscuit at the least has got to lose some weight. 

Back to my parents, I still have plenty of time so not worried.  Ron had some vodka but not much, he respects my parents (Dad especially) and does not want to embarrass himself.  He is not in any pain today and no ill effects. 

He is taking a nap but I will offer him some Kratom when he gets up.  I don't want a repeat of yesterday on my birthday. 

Lots of gossip about work, some saying we (the plant) might be back in operation in a week or so.  That would be great; one thing I have learned out of this we need to build up our savings, stop eating out and put that into savings.  I will also talk to Ron about the vodka.  At the very least he could do one bottle cheap, one bottle pricey.  It would cut the bill and he would still be getting drunk. 

I need to go, they are coming in an hour. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a way to protect the cats from fleas and parasites...organic diatomaceous earth...I use food grade. Unlikely the cats would be sensitive to it...it can go on their dry food in scant amounts and also powdered into their fur. It is good for many things...you are great at exploring sites so just google the benefits of diatomaceous granules for animals. They put this in cake mixes to prevent clumping. It can go in the cat food, rice, noodles, and grains to prevent bugs from chomping on them. I use it in the garden for bugs, and it makes a great mask for skin problems. Lots of uses. Have a great day.

Heather Knits said...

I've seen that on Chewy. It's not expensive. That might be a good idea for my old lady because organ function and immunity go down the older they get.