Tuesday, September 10, 2019

An unfriend that was a while coming

I am not happy.  #2 said she was moving in her DAUGHTER.  I have seen a rickety red pickup truck in the driveway a few times, with mexicans, which didn't make sense as her daughter is black.  Maybe they are contractors, not sure. 

Anyway they are next door blasting their polka music.  1.  It is rude to blast your music any time of the day or night.  2.  Someone might work nights and need the time to sleep.  Ron and I have set up a pattern, go to bed pretty early, get up very early for work (even today on my day off), work several hours, come home, take a nap mid-day (other neighbors let us do this), get up, several more hours and go to bed.  We are also disabled in addition to working very early hours.  If these are "new neighbors" we may have problems. 

Speaking of problems I got fed up with one person, and gave up on another, on Facebook.  The first person posted a catholic meme against abortion, Jesus holding the departed baby as the mother knelt in front of him "I didn't know it was wrong' as he condemns her to hell. 

It doesn't work that way, if you are truly sorry for whatever you did and accept Jesus as your savior God forgives you.  Even if you do it after getting saved (some debate on that, but I really don't feel I am condemned for having premarital sex with Ron after my salvation, I repented).  The mother, in my opinion, is just as much a victim as the baby, in abortion.  I paid for Mama cat's abortion and I feel terrible about it, and it wasn't even my body.  I can only imagine how a "real" mother would feel.  Condemning them like that is wrong and in my opinion heretical (haven't seen that one out of me, have you?), so I dumped her. 

The second one I have known for over 10 years.  It is always a drama with her.  No responsibility.  An example, her son was scratched by the cat and her husband wanted to get rid of it.  Now, cat people, do you really believe the little boy was reading his Bible when the cat ran up to him and scratched him?  Or do you think the boy was up to a devilish act with the cat which led the cat to lash out?  I know what I think.  That question was asked so much "What did he do to the cat?" that she backed off on getting rid of her.  But then not long after the dog "mysteriously" bit the boy - a dog they had for years, and she did get rid of it.  Well, yeah, if your kid is pestering animals to the point they attack him you shouldn't have pets, I absolutely agree with that, but I felt it was unfair.  This is just one example. 

What really got me was the hand-wringing after the latest shootings "We have to do something!"  She was particularly upset about the guy in "full tactical" with an AR-15 walking around the Walmart "Make it stop!".  I said either you have gun rights for nobody or you have gun rights for most.  Did she want to ban gun rights for most?  She said no but went back to the hand-wringing again.  I dropped out of that.  But I referenced that on a message board (one she doesn't know about) and realized: I am utterly sick of her drama.  So I unfriended her.  If she figures out it was me she will likely wonder what led to the action but it was a long time coming. 

I made an executive decision today: not to take my pills yet as we are working on the accounting report today.  I need to be sharp.  I was feeling some depression so I took one green kratom, that will perk me up and help me think better without bad side effects. 

The antidepressant just makes me stupid.  I can't have that right now but the kratom has helped in the past.  And I only took 500 mg, most people take grams at a time which I am not doing. 

The noise stopped and I heard a lawnmower start.  So it was someone's yard crew blasting the polka music.  Rude. 

Today we work on accounting; tomorrow we go in and stock.  Thursday I take Mama and Cleo to the vet.  It is always better to combine trips and I managed to do that.  Mama can reassure Cleo this is no big deal.  Cleo has been skittish today. 

I was proud of Biscuit, he ate a pretty good amount of his prescription wet food.  I plan to bring that, with dry, to the vet when I board him.  The other cats will be fine for a day.  I will put big bowls of dry down and open a big can of mixed grill or tuna cat food.  They will love it and I won't have to worry about Biscuit. 

I saw Cleo up on one of the shelves of the kitty condo, it is open shelves every foot or so up to 5 feet.  She was up about 3 feet.  Then she got down and laid down with her mother, their heads touching.  Adorable.  They of course ran off when I took out my phone. 

To the person who was so adamant about getting her back with her mother: you were right.  I am glad I did. 

My stuff should be arriving any minute.  I hope it is all in stock or I had decent substitutions. 

No comments: