Saturday, September 7, 2019

Cuddly scale rated

Just for fun, I decided to "rate" the cats on their cuddly-ness. 

1.  Cleo.  Most fearful and timid.  Flinches when petted but doing far better than she did a month ago.  Comes over occasionally and sits by my foot, or rubs against an ankle when I am feeding, she is petting me but not comfy with me petting her yet. 

2.  Baby Girl.  Super cuddly with Ron but I fear I was to grabby when he first got her.  Will allow me to pet her, doesn't get in lap or sleep with me.  But loves to sleep with Ron.  Nobody likes being picked up so I don't push it.  I can get her into a carrier for vet. 

3.  Mama cat.  No lap yet but loves petting and laying by my foot when I'm on computer.  Equal opportunity and likes Ron as well. 

4.  Spot.  Loves petting, seeks it out.  Very good at getting Ron's attention via contact when he wants treats.  Not a lap kitty yet but very sweet.  Has a very cute and demanding meow. 

5.  Torbie, sleeps with me, sleeps with Ron, loves petting.  Used to get in my lap but not recently.  Likes both of us. 

and the winner is: Biscuit. 

6.  Biscuit.  Super cuddly, gets in my lap, sleeps with Ron, sleeps with me.  Loves petting.  Very sweet to other cats and very generous about sharing his food and space.  A very good boy and worth all the trouble. 

I don't play favorites but if we are looking at cuddly Biscuit is your man. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your ratings lol

You should get a close up face shot of each cat! I bet your new phone camera will take good pics.

Anonymous said...

I love the cuddle scale. Just shows how unique each cat is.

Heather Knits said...

I need to figure out how to make the images brighter without necessarily using a flash. The interior of my home is pretty dim, I realize. But I did get a good one of Mama and Spotty just now. I love how she guards him.

Heidi said...

There are some good tutorials on YouTube on how to take pet photos. Of course there are YouTube’s on how to do just about anything but honestly eh photo ones are great when you want to troubleshoot.