Sunday, September 8, 2019

It could have used a flash, but it was on auto and didn't.

A good pose for Biscuit. 

Ron got up, went to the kitchen, ate a few chicken nuggets, went back to bed, fell getting into bed.  I got him and got him stuffed into bed.  Gravity is really not his friend. 

I ate a couple of burritos and took my pills.  Spotty got on the "old" kitty condo and Torbie objected vehemently and tried to attack him.  I was very upset at her.  She of all cats should know better, she spent time at a shelter and should be more welcoming.  I scolded Torbie pretty harshly and Spot went over by his Mom. 

I got on the computer again and Mama came by.  I felt someone rubbing against my leg repeatedly, and realized it was Cleo.  She came over on her own and rubbed against me several times, not around a food bowl, then used the litter box in here to "claim" the space. 

Speaking of litter, I finished cleaning the primary box and filled it with 20 pounds of cat litter. 

I fed them some dry, Mama is eating the kitten food and the kittens are eating the adult food, but I have to figure everyone will get their nourishment.  They just weren't into wet food today, I think I will hold off on that for a few days. 

Ron needs to wake up and call in a trip for tomorrow or we will have to pay for an expensive cab ride into work.  I am debating trying to get him up again or just letting him sleep and deal with the consequences.  I will try one more time - and then leave him.  He is proving stubborn. 

It's a problem for me because I can't set my alarm until I know our pickup time.  And we don't have one.  Agh. 

Hopefully that will be my worst problem today. 

No comments: