Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I thought I was done for the night

But I had another episode of "Getting Ron into bed" which is always challenging when he won't help.  Sometimes he actively resists and makes it really difficult.  Sometimes I just have to walk away until he is ready for help, or falls on the floor.  Because he won't let me help. 

Anyway, I had to walk away and he called me a few minutes later, explained what he wanted and I got him pretty well set. 

I did a load of laundry.  That should be about ready to go in the dryer. 

I got photos figured out. 

I took a shower.  Happily I didn't need to shave anything. 

I fed the cats, twice. 

I bought Biscuit the pricey canned food and a big sack of his dry.  We will see how he likes it.  If he truly hates it I can always give it to the vet. 

I realized the cats really liked the can of salmon cat food so I switched the tuna - which had tuna as like the 6th ingredient, for a cat food that had salmon as the second.  I am of the opinion if I am feeding a food it should be the first or second ingredient.   I had planned to buy it but I got the salmon instead. 

Happily Biscuit showed no interest in the salmon - he hates it - so I should be fine feeding that.  He won't poach and get sick. 

And the other cats love it and can eat it regularly. 

Clothes in the dryer now.  I petted Cleo a few times, she is very jumpy and not sure if she will always be but I am working on petting her every time she eats, every day.  I am getting more confident I can catch her and put her in the carrier. 

Famous last words: she's only three pounds, it can't be that hard. 

No comments: