Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday morning

OK, I need to check my email.  But bathroom first...That's done, all I will say. 

I slept OK but Ron woke me up a few times, he did manage to get himself to/from bed.  He may have lost his cell phone, I will have to see when he gets up.  He had takeout from dinner last night so I don't need to worry about feeding him.  And leftover Samosa is very good, I've done that myself. 

I got up, got on the computer.  I haven't checked my email yet but about to.  I fed the cats. 

I heard Spotty squeaking as he played with Cleo, she gives him the worst of it but he follows her around and initiates play if she stops, Mama cat sat above it all watching them.  They are such a sweet family, glad I saved them, glad I paid ALL that for their vetting, etc. 

They are really cute wrestling and squeaking, next time I will make a video FLOOR BE DAMNED. 

I plan to clean the box but everyone is jumping up in there, I have to let things "firm" a bit.  By the way Mama and crew are getting better on their solids...I think they are just more prone to stress issues.  Vet cleared them of parasites. 

If I continue to have problems I will use up their food and change it (again! poor cats!) to something grain free and see if that helps.  I don't mind a special diet, Biscuit is on one and I probably love him the most.  I love how he throws a leg over me when I am sleeping.   We really bonded after he got sick, I wasn't appreciating him enough to that point. 

Ron and I were talking the other day about wedding rings.  I said we could go get him measured.  He looked at his hand and freaked out, his ring was gone.  That thing was so tight I thought for sure we would end up in the ER.  He must have got drunk and took it off, maybe when I was out of town.  God only knows where it is now.  My ring doesn't fit either but I know where it is.  He was negative about getting a new ring but he put the old one very quickly when I found it. 

I prefer to wear an inexpensive ring just to let people know I am married.  It is easier when I am out.  It is a wide ring and obvious, but worth very little.  I like a ring like that, it only has value to me.  I am unsure of my size right now but whatever this is fits. 

I keep wondering where I put my cell phone... I will be back.  It's in my bed. 

Plan: check email. React if necessary.  Clean litter boxes.  Throw in trash.  Top off if needed.  I currently have over 100 pounds of litter which is great for my needs.  I also need to fill out the Walmart survey and say THANK YOU for the Diet Mountain Dew bottles. 

Shower, get dressed, probably by that time go to the bank and make my deposit.  The store I plan to visit doesn't allow backpacks but I may bring my new "toy", a new Waterproof Bible New Testament.  I really love those for "personal", I have a couple, and like to have one in every bag. 

I don't know if I told you but I am thinking of seeing Ron's pain doc for my migraines.  If I don't do that I will ask my psych doc for a prescription.  One of them will help.  I just don't want to come up on the conference with hormonal migraines and I need to be functional, but it's hell. 

Done that many times over the years.  Not a fan.  Not necessary, in my opinion, either.  I just need to find someone.  My psychiatrist has given me phenergan so I think he would be OK with another migraine drug. 

I like both doctors a lot. 

And another cat digging in the box.  This reminds me of when I came home, they all went running to the box the second I walked in the door.  Never so glad I had so many boxes! 

OK, going to check the email.  I got a very nice email from the hotel manager (I filled out a customer service survey and gave them high marks), she said she would share them with the staff. 

"Thank you for reviewing (the organizer I got for Ron)" - Amazon. 

"Happy Birthday Mama cat" - vet. 

"Please take our survey" - Walmart

That's it. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you going to waste money on a new wedding ring for him? Who cares if he wears one or not?

Heather Knits said...

He cares, and I would get him a $20 titanium one. He likes having a symbol someone loves him. Speak of the devil, calling me.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you would like to have someone in your life who loves you enough to STOP drinking and verbally abusing you BUT that isn't going to happen. And I would say no ring until it does. More like he loves the idea of having someone who will be his personal slave no matter what he throws at them. Let him know I said that. I am sure he will feign shock and be all aghast about it and be back to his old games in short order.