Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Afternoon

I gave them some mixed grill but she didn't eat a lot.  So much for that. 

In desperation, I went to Walmart.com and looked for the generic brand cat foods, they love the mixed grill and the salmon.  Out of stock. 

Well, even Ron noticed Mama cat is getting plump so I will not worry.  Everyone is at a good weight and no one is losing so what I am doing seems to be OK. 

Mama cat likes to lay down with Biscuit now, they look like an old married couple.  I will get a picture.  I am glad they are bonded.  The older girls are pretty much just Ron's now, except Torbie will get in bed with me sometimes.  I am OK with that. 

I always have my faithful Biscuit.  He is sleeping near me right now.  Easy to see how he won the cuddle contest. 

Ron woke up, I helped him out a little bit, then I laid down for a nap.  I had some trouble dropping off and woke up with a headache.  Maybe it is just better to go fatigued all day. 

I got some cute cat photos and posted them.  Cleo is coming out, more and more, I find that very encouraging.  Still not really meowing at me and absolutely does not want petting (not aggressive, but cringe-y), but I have hope we will get there. 

And the alarm just went off and Ron forgot to make his trips.  He will have to use one of his favors.  We have to get our food delivery tomorrow.   At least he paid the gas bill. 

And the headache is back.  It gets old.  I have to eat pretty soon here so I can take my pills.  I have a pretty good amount of food I just have to pick something. 

I dumped the primary litter box contents and have it soaking in the tub.  I will let that soak for a while, scrub and rinse.  I can put some of my new litter in it and see how they like it. 

I need to get some more bleach, I have been using more lately and I need more.  I guess I will get that delivered.  I wouldn't want to try to bring that on the bus.  I will endeavor to give the house a good cleaning before my parents visit. 

I suggested my Dad could wait outside in my chair and he liked the idea, so he won't be in the house.  But my stepmom is eager to get pictures.  She is worried they will all hide.  I told her Mama Cat and Spotty are good at the minimum.  I know Biscuit and Cleo will hide for sure but we have pretty good odds with the rest. 

Especially since they are coming in the morning.  I can wait on feeding them until she shows up, then she can get photos of them eating if NOTHING else.  That means I will need to clean under the kitchen table, it is a mess even by my standards. 

She warned me I was getting a box from Amazon, it was my gift.  I brought it in.  It clanks.  I don't recall requesting anything that clanks.  There are other objects in there besides the clanking one but I am curious to see what.  It is not a huge box.  I put it on the cat condo.  I would check my list but sometimes Amazon will take the items off as someone buys, I don't want to find out that way.  So I will let it be a delightful mystery. 

Ron felt well enough to get some Kratom and drink some vodka.  He let himself run out.  If I were the drunk I would always have a case in reserve not counting what I was drinking.  When I got halfway through the "use" box I would buy another case and then rotate the one in storage to "use".  Of course I am not going to share this with Ron.  So he pretty much has to buy some tomorrow.  That is his problem. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: