Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday

I got to work OK, ate my 2 donuts, and got ready to log into work.  I logged in on my computer and I had a message.  I opened it "TIME OFF APPROVED"  I was thrilled but had already clocked in.  I did fire off a quick text to Mom and Dad and then went to work.  

Dad had a flight picked out by the time I took my break.  It looked OK so I said yes.  It is going to be a very animated discussion today; they are having a grandson visit next week they haven't seen in years and then I will be coming out next month.  

Work was very busy, for once it was not raining so everyone came out to shop as I'd thought they might.  I was hopping all shift.  Happily the other girl came in pretty much on time so I got out of there OK.  

I tried to take a nap when I got home but I was too wired.   I talked to them and worked out on the exercise bike, now I need to go to bed.  

But I'm taking a trip next month!  

No comments: