Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday morning

I woke up a couple times last night.  No headache though.  

I would feel better if I knew my coworker had accepted the schedule that has her working later and me earlier, though.  She was balking on that.  I don't like that sort of conflict and she is not a bad person.  Do I know why they gave me the "good" hours?  No.  Am I going to work them?  Yes.  They have me doing this the next couple weeks so the sooner she accepts it the better.  

I really hate logging into the Walmart employee app, it has 2 step verification so I have to enter my user name, store number, 6 digit code, password, etc to log in.  I put my phone in airplane mode most nights so I don't inadvertently log myself out.  And this morning I tried to load the app while it was in airplane mode, which, ironically enough, logged me out.  I got logged in again. 

I am taking the bus to work today.  That will take a while.  Can't decide if I want to make some tuna to have on my break or get some donuts to have before work.  I am leaning towards the tuna.  

Ron figured out a neat trick with tuna.  If you want to make tuna salad keep a couple cans of tuna in the fridge.  That way it is nice and cold when you want to make it.  Nothing worse than eating warm tuna salad.  But the fridge trick works great, especially before work.  The tuna goes in the lunch bag cold, stays cold with the ice pack, is cold when I eat it.  Before if I made it with room temperature canned tuna it would be lukewarm when I went to eat it.  Not as appetizing.  I have a can in the fridge right now I will use if I do make tuna.  

I am a little leery of getting my carbs too low, though.  I don't want another migraine.  I even looked for some of those cheese crackers on whole wheat because I like those and they have about 20 grams carbs, good for a snack.  But they didn't have any at work, just the plain white cracker with cheese.  I really prefer the whole wheat.  I will keep an eye out.  And that's not something I would binge on, just eat a package once or twice a week.  

I can't do peanut butter as I am allergic.  The last time I touched peanut butter someone had gotten peanut oil all over a table in the breakroom, I leaned my arm against it, and it looked as though I'd been burned.  I can't imagine what it would do to me on the inside. It took months to heal up, too.  

I need to take my shower I am going to get that over with.  I also plan to wear my "size and brand name label tags cut out" skinny jeans.  I like them I have no idea who made them but they're cute and they fit great.  Will they fit all my junk in the pockets is the only question.  

I think I am going to do the donuts today.  

 Shower is done.  Going to finish getting ready.  Boss said she wanted me to come in early if possible.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell her to shut the hell up. Ask her does she have to take a bus to work for 2 hours? Then she should be grateful she goes to work by car rather than by bus.

Anonymous said...

Nice tip about the tuna. Thanks.