Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday morning

I didn't sleep great but I got "enough"  I have a theory maybe decaf iced tea is not decaf after all.  I'm not sure.  I will be buying more today most likely.  

One thing I am massively confused is clothing sizes.  The thrift store is great, I grab a pair of 20's, a pair of 16W, and a pair of 18.  The first two fit, the last one does not.  So I buy them and wear them every day.  

But I have a big belly for my hip measurement and the size charts don't know what to make of that.  I am just buying stuff to fit my waist and then my hips are baggy.  But I was looking at period underwear (for a lot of reasons I don't think it is practical for me) and their size charts didn't match at all what I'm wearing.  If I get it to match my hips it is a much smaller clothing size than I wear?  Very confusing.  So I will stick with what I am doing with the disposable stuff.  

I talked to Mom and Dad last night they are really excited.  The only real thing of note I will be all day flying that Saturday.  But I'll be fine.  Can I bring a lunch?  I think I can...

Anyway Mom's like "You're losing so much weight (I don't want to screw it up).  What do you eat?" so I will send her an email.  Just some things like unsweetened soy milk or heavy cream, hard cheese, etc.  I don't want to screw up my weight loss when I'm there and she has plenty of grocery stores.  

Did not tell her this but REALLY good odds I will have my cycle that week.  I will deal with that if it comes.  

I did tell them I am pretty sure, based on the trip out, I will try to only carry a backpack.  I really just need a couple of t shirt dresses, a top or two, the jeans I will wear, the sneakers I will wear, some underwear and a few socks, and ideally a workout t shirt.  Because I want to be a good role model for them and they have access to a gym.  I will play with it I think I can get it to squish.  She has soap and shampoo.  I will just need to bring my medication and a hair brush, cell and tablet chargers, tablet in it's case.  

I turn the tablet off when we get on the plane, right?  It's been a while since I flew.  I may pack the underwire bra and just wear the stretchy bandeau bra.  I will already be getting plenty of attention with the sneakers.  

I will make a list of everything we need.  I have access to a washer and dryer out there so it's not like going overseas or even to Galveston.  It will be strange not packing for Ron.  I remember last time we traveled I had like 3 bags for him and one bag for me.  So I can go lean on the packing.  Plus they have a thrift store and a Walmart out there so I will have lots of choices when I land.  I just want to avoid having a checked bag if at all possible.  A backpack can fit under a seat, I know I can bring that.  

I will work on that list today.  Maybe on the bus on the way home.  

I need to take my shower, will be back. All done.  

I keep reminding myself only 4 hours at work today.  I took some roast chicken and a hunk of cheese for my break.  The cats were begging for the cheese but not so excited when they found out it was Colby.  I need to buy more cheese, what I will do is buy a nice chunk of mild Cheddar, Biscuit loves that.  

I haven't decided if I will get some groceries today and some tomorrow or buy them all tomorrow and take a cab home.  I could swing it if I were careful, and it would save me a lot of time on the bus on my day off.  But I don't think I have anything so large I would have to take it in a cab.  I will see.  I need to see how much the cheese costs, for one.  I think I spent around $5 at my local store, and I don't get an employee discount on food.  

I haven't seen Spotty but he likes to run around outside this time of day anyway, he will probably come up to me as I'm leaving.  

I need to decide if I want to do more whey protein.  I wasn't crazy about the brand in the orange canister, I like the black canister brand better, but they didn't have it yesterday.  Decisions decisions.  Mainly what will I have for breakfast on work days if I don't do the protein.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: