Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday morning

 I am still figuring out what to take to CA when I visit.  I have plenty of time.  I also anticipate I will not be talking to my parents as much the next week as my nephew is visiting, and they haven't seen him for years.  They are very excited.  I can't say much about the situation but Mom and Dad will be 200% focused on him which means I will probably just text them every day to let them know I made it home.  

I kept waking up last night, very frustrating.  I am out of my "decaf" tea and no plans to buy more I'm thinking everyone is a liar and just puts regular tea in those bags.  

I got the clothes put up.  I am about due for my cycle the next couple days if it goes the way it has been so I am wearing darker jeans.  

I had a good shower and debating do I want to get the "good" 5 blade razors again or something else.  I like the 5 blade, they work for me.  But they are a little more expensive.  

I lost my granola bar I had planned to eat for breakfast (I need to keep carbs up around 30 or I get a headache).  Couldn't find it so I cut off some cheese.  Cleo got very excited but she likes mild cheddar and not Colby.  She stopped begging when I let her have a sniff.  

Today I work five and a half hours, so no lunch (good).  I get home sooner which is good.  Jack called and I told him my schedule the next couple weeks and that I will need rides on the 8th and 9th.  He was fine with that.  I also mentioned feeding the cats and he said OK.  It won't be hard, they will hide when he comes in the house.  I just need to get a copy of the key.  I may ask my aunt to make one and mail it to me in a padded envelope.  She has a copy of my key.  It would be a big hassle to go to Home Depot and do that, not to mention expensive.  I will run that by her later.  

The cats are good which makes me happy.  I had Cleo and Biscuit in my bed.  Apparently the top cats get to sleep in my bed and Spotty lost out on that battle.  But he still gets in when the other cats aren't around.  

I did my God Time that went pretty well except my Daily NJKV Bible is acting up.  I need to get dressed and do up my candy.  

As always wondering if the lights will work, buses will stop for me, good people on the bus, good day at work: ie app working, etc., getting home from work is the light working.  They have the talking crosswalk where I cross and it is messed up.  The signs work and it does let me cross but the audible is yelling WAIT WAIT it is distracting and that is not something I need when playing in traffic.  I guess I will get used to it; and it has been letting me cross which saves a lot of time.  

I put $10 on my bus card the other day so I am good for another week or so (Until payday).  I will have to see what the electric bill came to before I plan what to do with the rest of it.  But God always provides.  

I cooked up all my lunches for 4 days and they are in the fridge waiting for me to take every day.  I need to go ahead and get dressed, will try to get back.  

I did.  My foot is bothering me a little so I changed out my shoes and lacing on the shoe.  Hopefully that will help with it.  I need to be able to walk!  For my job, and getting to my job and home!  Worst case I may need to go to Academy and buy some new shoes.  I have had these for 9 months.  

That's it for now.  Will post when I get home.  Not supposed to rain today for a change, that will be nice.  

No comments: