Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday night

Working out the budget, a little.  

Saw a house listed in the neighborhood for sale and said property tax without homestead exemption was $3K a year.  So I have to figure my share will be around $2,500.  It was a bigger house as well.  So I need to sit down and figure out if I need to adjust my saving habits upward.  I think I am OK.  I need to see how much I do have in savings (unclear?).  So I need to do all that in the next couple days; can run by bank before work and get savings account balance.  

My budget looks pretty good for the week this time I only need to pay electric and transportation will only be $80, $100 if I put another $20 on my bus card.  But I really need to see  what the electric will be.  And I feel a little mentally foggy today so I won't do it.  

I had thought to do some cooking tonight but I plan to do it Friday morning.  I can get McDonald's tomorrow, may make up some tuna for dinner tomorrow.  Plan to do a repeat of last night's dinner tonight, cooked kale, and some cheese melts on tortillas.  

Days I work I plan to cook up kale with my breakfast so I am getting it every day.  I am not losing any more right now so I may be at the plateau stage.  Which means no weight loss for a couple weeks until hormones say I can lose again.  

I caught up on all the laundry and all the dishes, happy about that.  

I did get my shower today happy about that.  I plan to work out on the bike while talking to my parents today.  Will post more later..

Talked to both my parents and my aunt; all are doing well.  I ate on plan today and feel pretty satisfied with what I did eat.  I plan to go to bed early so I am topped off on my sleep because it's going to be a very busy weekend.  

No comments: