Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday afternoon

I forgot about the fish.  I love a can of kippered herring now and then, including this morning, but developed a headache later (not bad).  I also took a nap in there joined by two cats.  Biscuit has no problem getting on the bed; I was really worried about his leg but he is improving steadily.  He can get on the bed, in my lap, on the couch.  He is hanging out in his usual places and begging for chicken and churu type treats.  He bugs me for meals and is eating and drinking normally; so I feel good about him.  The other cats are great of course.  I love it when Cleo gets in bed with me she is so loving, but out of bed forget it.  She would be a great cat for a quadriplegic.  

Spotty came in and meowed at me but it is a nice day so he is enjoying it.  It looks like today will be the nice day and tomorrow it will rain; if so I will not go to the grocery store.  I didn't take a shower today, my hair is not optimal, I am in a tank top and my booty shorts so can't really go out like that either.  And I had planned on staying home so that's what I'll do.  I may sit out in the sun I find that beneficial for my depression.  

Not that I am really depressed today but a good idea to get a jump.  Headache is better.  

I am thinking to do up a week of pills and then do my patented rubber band/ziplock thing.  I need to find my rubber bands.  Then stick that in my backpack.  I will be gone less than a week, if something comes up I can always have my doc call in a refill to a nearby pharmacy.  I don't think I need to take a month's worth of everything like I was thinking.  It will also save a lot of space.  BUT first of all I need to find my rubber bands.  That's all done.  I put the pills of the week organizer into a gallon ziplock, roll it up and rubber band it.  Has worked well in the past.  And I can just put it on their kitchen table.  

So that's one less thing to worry about.  And it is pretty small space is going to be an issue for me.   

I went outside, I could see clouds coming in, and sat out in the sun/partly cloudy for half an hour with bare feet in the grass.  I feel better when I do that, glad I do have a yard so I can do that.  I also ran my last load of laundry.  Mainly socks and underwear.  I used the laundry sanitizer on my work clothes; I don't want to use that on my underwear as it is bound to be irritating.  I did throw in a little baking soda to help the socks, though.  Not that they reeked but I want to keep it like that.  

My aunt is busy with business I guess I will talk to her tomorrow.  

I am trying to eat smart so I don't screw up my weight loss.  I'll be fine.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: