Thursday, August 18, 2022

Biscuit is doing better

He is alert, hanging out in his usual spots, in his usual postures (on his back with both back legs in air), eating, watching me clean the box, etc.  So I'm not going to worry about him.  Yes it is a risk letting him out but I accept that risk and if Biscuit could talk he would, too.  His leg is not hurt in any visible way and his paw is fine.  He is also moving around the house OK I haven't caught him at it but he moves around from room to room easily.  

I didn't sleep well, I kept waking up.  I did remember to make some iced tea this morning so I have a nice cold drink when I get home.  I am taking my Italian Sausage to work today, along with a cheese wedge (for breakfast) and then tuna salad for lunch.  

That should be tasty.  

I work a longer day until 5 PM and then take the bus home.  That should be interesting.  I have candy for all my drivers including the "All Strawberry" 8:45 driver.  

That's it for now!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why cant you get paratransit? I believe with your disability you qualify at least to and from work. You really should check into it

Heather Knits said...

I did look into it some years back. Short version I do not qualify as I can ride the bus independently. So they gave me a half off discount card. It is better than nothing and I do use it. And think of all the drivers I get to reach...