Saturday, August 20, 2022

193.2!

I went over on some of my macros yesterday (not carbs) and ate higher than normal carbs (but still in limits), but still 193 this morning.  That is 65 pounds lost from my known all time high of 258.  So happy about that.  

Didn't sleep great but woke up with Cleo and Biscuit in my bed.  I gave Biscuit a kiss on his leg before I got up.  He let me.  It looks fine it's just a little tender.  I did some very depressing reading.  If you have an obese cat (I do because the neighbors feed them too) they only have a lifespan of about 10 years which fits with Bubba, Baby Girl, etc.  So I only have a couple years left with Biscuit on Earth.  He is a great cat, though, and I love him to bits.  He's a good boy.  No one is super cuddly which is why I always try to take a photo when they're in my lap.  Like this: 


Not Biscuit of course but you get the idea; there he is!  




I was really happy I deboned the rotisserie chicken last night I got a lot of meat off of it.  I didn't want it in the fridge for 4 days.  So I have it all ready to go in baggies for my breaks and lunch.  I didn't like it with mayo like I do my tuna, what I plan to do is take a chunk of cheese and eat that with the chicken for my fat grams.  

I did go over on fat grams yesterday but it didn't hurt me.  I have been reading if you get too much protein it gives you bad breath and I work in pretty close contact, so I can't do that.  So if I had to go over on something it would be fat grams.  

Cleo has figured out food comes out of the kitchen so she comes and begs whenever she sees me in it.  It makes me really happy to have an entitled, spoiled, little housecat vs. the timid feral she was a few years ago.  She is still not 100% cuddly but when I am in bed she is the most loving cat imaginable.  She is just a little leery of me when I am standing up.  And that's OK.  If I had her life I would feel the same way.  

The boys are good.  So work today should be interesting a lot of rain the last couple days plus a lot of people got paid on the 15th.  So will we get a lot of customers?  Will it rain again?  If it's a downpour I will have to pay for a ride home, much as I hate the idea (cheap).  I got my schedule I only work days for another couple weeks and then back to the 3-10 shift Thursday and Friday nights.  I will have to talk to Jack about that.  I hope he still wants to help.  

I also need to feed my bus card $10 and sort out the cash I have on hand for my budget this week and next week.  When I get home tonight I need to inventory my fridge and figure out what I need so I can buy it.  The cats normally go outside but have been using the litter box so I may need to get more litter.  I don't blame them I wouldn't want to go pee in the rain either.  They have 4 boxes so lots of choices.  

I will likely take my wallet with me so I can get an additional $20 emergency ride home.  I like to have that on hand in case it rains (hard), the bus breaks down, that sort of thing.  I don't use it very often but have a few times this week.  I tell myself most people don't have any tax return left but I want to extend it as long as I can.  

And my cycle is due pretty soon so I have to factor that in, I have supplies in my vest pocket for work and will have a pad every day just in case (before I get to the bathroom).  Pads are still pretty cheap and are available so that's good.  There were some problems with tampons but I have been OK so far, thank God.  

It is interesting I am losing weight before my cycle as I generally lose after I start.  But I won't complain.  That is over 2 pounds in a week.  

That's it for now.  


No comments: