Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday morning

In interest of full disclosure I have over $20 in my wallet right now and I get paid on Wednesday.  

That said this morning I had a bright idea to reuse yesterday's iced tea bags.  I used to reuse tea bags when I was a teenager and bought my own fancy tea.  UGH.  It was awful.  I will not be going down that rabbit hole of reusing the tea bags again.  

I did finally make up Ron's bed and put a box of Scripture booklets on it until I figure out a good place for them.  That was supposedly a sign of hoarding, putting stuff on top of beds.  But the rest of the room looks fine especially when I took the trash out.  The candy bags generate a lot of trash.  I have a can right under the table but I need to empty it now and then.  It would be great if God sent me the big bags of candy again but for now I am making do with basic candy in 10 ounce bags.  I did not leave a cover on the bed just left the sheet exposed as it is easier to clean off cat hair/puke.  Not that Spotty has ever gotten sick in the bed.  

I need to take my shower I'm going to get to that, I did finish the laundry.  My aunt and uncle were in town but can't see me.  I will miss them but that is OK.  They will be back.  She mentioned hitting the thrift shop again as I am still losing weight.  

As of a couple days ago I was a pretty solid 16W/20 Misses.  I did notice this morning there is a little less "apron" on my belly which is great.  I don't think I will be left with large amounts of excess skin when I am done.  I imagine I will still have some apron fat/skin but I am OK with that as I am middle aged.  My poor thighs have been through the wringer all stretch marked but they look pretty solid and I think I will be fine with them when I'm done.  

It is really sad to me to see all these large women at work looking at the girdles/fajas trying to look smaller than they are.  I have a high waist trimming brief I bought when I was manic last year and it was really uncomfortable, I could never wear it for daily life.  I hope I will have the grace to accept whatever my body looks like when I get to goal.  

It is also really sad because they could probably lose 20-30 pounds in a month with keto if they tried it, but I can't suggest it of course.  I can't really even talk about it to co workers because they don't understand the concept.  So I will say something like "no snack food and no eating after 9 PM"  something they can get.  

Any way my shower is not going to take itself. Done, got dressed, took out the trash and recycle.  I tend to fill up the recycle bucket before I do the trash.  I believe God wants me to be a good steward, so if all possible I try to leave a small footprint (not carbon just in general), don't use a lot of chemicals (except for fire ants!), use biodegradable products, recycle everything I can, etc.  I had a compost pile for a long time.  My yard guy doesn't get the concept so I gave up on that... but I try.  I even have my thermostat at a higher level in the summer and try to be smart using energy.  

I did get hungry so I dug some old rotisserie chicken out of the freezer and heated up a breast in the microwave.  It was pretty good considering how old it was and I just had it in a ziploc.  Moderately depressed so thinking to sit outside in the sun for a while, not too long as I am in a tank top and my upper arms aren't tanned.  I have, in fact, an EPIC "Farmer's Tan" of tanned forearms and hands but white upper arms, shoulders, and collar bone area.  I don't want to get burned if I sit out there but I could use to balance it out. 

I am going to see what's on TV vs. sitting outside for a while.  That's it for now.  

Texted a little with family they are all good.  

No comments: