Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Water bill praise!

So I called the water company...water bill for 2 months including pipe break and processing fee was $79.  That is a huge relief.  

I had $150 for groceries and water bill  so I can actually have a pretty good pay period.  Throw a little money at the credit card, save some money for new A/C air filters (those aren't cheap but I get them in a six pack from Amazon so good for almost a year.  So that's good.  

Next pay period I will be paying the electric bill.  $$ almost $200 last month.  So a little bonus now is a good thing.  I am considering buying a food scale ($10).  

My minimum payment on the credit card is doable I think I will save some this period and a little out of next one.  Make a bigger payment.  

I did have a problem with my phone yesterday it was very glitchy.  I managed to get it restarted.  But it got me thinking I might need to carry a credit card and my ID on me in case my phone does die when I'm out somewhere and I need to get a new phone.  I will think about it.  

Had some drama earlier.  Spotty got up on the bed with me when I was doing my God Time.  Cleo tried to get up and he growled, bit her, and chased her out of the room!  Spotty does NOT share his quality time!  It was cute he wanted me so much but I did feel bad for Cleo.  

OH crap I forgot about my rides; I will have 2.  Oops.  Glad I didn't spend any money yet.  I need to sit down with my notebook again.  I will make it.  

Next pay period I will get a little more.  

And it's a sad, sick, joke.  I was so looking forward to taking a nap today and #6 has some bleached blonde guy with a ponytail pressure washing his concrete.  I am not sure how long it will take but I'll try to get a nap anyway.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: