Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday morning

Well I slept pretty well except I woke up at 2 AM with a headache.  I had one of my instant caffeine energy drinks and that fixed it, went back to bed with Cleo.  She was very cute and cuddly until I dropped off again.  She was either in my bed, or got in my bed, as soon as I got up.  She is very bonded to me.  The last cat I really had who was "my" cat was Frosty.  

He was a lot like Cleo.  Bubba cat brought him home to live with me.  Like Cleo, Frosty also ran away from me with food in my hand.  Like Cleo, he took some warming up.  But, like Cleo, once he decided to take a chance on me he was in it 100%.  Frosty would hang out with Ron now and then but I was his clear favorite, much like Cleo.  In Cleo's case the brown girls kept her out of Ron's room so she was "stuck" with me.  But she wasn't as bonded to Ron so it didn't bother her when he died.  I am very glad to have her.  Not only is she sweet she is gorgeous to look at with the tabby calico pattern.  And she takes good care of herself.  

So I got up and had more caffeine, kind of un motivated, run down, a little sad but not full blown 100% depressed.  I decided I will stay home today, I can look for q tips tomorrow at work.  I haven't looked to see how much money I made, either.  $586.  Now I need to figure out my budget.  Offhand looks like I will have enough for the electric bill which is good.  I don't want to use up what is left of my tax return.  

Finishing up the laundry I only did 2 loads, a mixed load and a load of towels.  I put the clothes over a chair I will hang them up later.  I need to do dishes and do some cooking tonight but that's it.  Enough food to get me through 5 days.  Actually I did 3 loads, I had a load of whites as well.  I had a bra that was a little grubby and the usual detergents weren't getting it clean.  So I did the soak cycle with some Biz in addition to the detergent and that got the bra to a very acceptable state.  I'm going to remember that (still have plenty of Biz).  

I am going to make some tea.  I did have a problem the other night I spilled some tea on a white tank top that is it for the tank top.  I will still wear it for doing yard work and cooking at home but not out in public. In my experience nothing gets tea out of a white piece of clothing.  I never read the whole thing but even the book "Little Women" talked about tea staining things.  

At any rate that's it for now.  

No comments: