Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday noon

 I got my shower, did some exfoliating and shaved my legs.  I do them once a week on my day off as I wear long jeans for work.  So I am presentable.  

I am going to let my hair dry for a bit before I take my nap.  I am not done with laundry.  

I had washed some underwear in with a regular load that had some laundry additives (washing soda, etc) in it.  Bad idea it was a little irritating so I am washing all of it with just the Tide Free and Clear and 2 rinses that should fix it all up.  So I am running that right now.  

Good news I have plenty of underwear that fit.  Last year we had a $5 sale on 6 packs of underwear so I got a couple of them in a smaller size when I lose more.  I think that will be the final size though, I only have 26 pounds to goal.  I may be this size at goal.  I don't know.  It doesn't really matter but if what I have gets baggy I have something I can get into without spending any more money.  Socks are great they love me no matter my size. 

Bras were interesting, when I did very low carb I lost a lot of glycogen and water weight and had to get new ones, but I have been in the same size since I was 258.  I am now 196.  I find that interesting.  I do have some smaller sizes lined up in my closet if it turns out I need them but so far I've been fine.  At least the belly is shrinking.  

I did about, let me check, 49 carbs yesterday.  I did not have a headache like I did with 3, or 35.  So I think I will keep it at 50 most days and then have my cheat day with the 2 donuts (78 carbs) which still keeps me under my limit.  I can do that.  

So I am just waiting for the underwear to finish and then take my nap.  I put on a little "Primo" perfume to cheer myself up as well, although I have to be extraordinarily careful with perfumes and depression.  Smelling something I used when depressed will actually trigger depression for me, but I am a lot better now.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: