Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday noon

I had a real live WWJD moment in my life today. 

It was after 11 AM, time to eat.  I asked Ron if he wanted the last breakfast bowl, he said no and went back to bed. 

I had to take out what was left of my Off The Grid protein waffles, I only had 2 left.  I looked at the waffles in one hand and the bowl in the other and decided that looked like a really good breakfast. 

I put the waffles in the toaster (3.5 is perfect) and got the bowl started in the microwave.  30 seconds before done I sprinkled a large handful of shredded cheese all over the bowl's contents. 

It is one of those egg, potato, meat, cheese bowls.  They are really good and we both love them.  Ron smelled it and asked if he could have it after all.  I looked at the cheesiness in the bowl, then at my waffles which had just popped, and took the bowl to Ron after I did the butter and syrup on the waffles. 

I made sure the bowl was cool when I took it to him, I have learned that lesson.  Sorry Ron had to pay for it, even though it was his fault.  His solution was to tell me "Don't feed me when I'm drunk". 

He got to work on it, happily ate the whole thing.  He needs his protein and that had 30 grams, that will help him heal up, have good immunity, etc.  He also said his belly felt better. 

He went to sleep, I threw away the bowl.  In the meantime I had heated up a breakfast burrito.  They are OK but not OMG so good.  I am going to finish them but probably not buy them again.  I ate and took my morning pills. 

I will be getting more of those awesome waffles. 

I decided I would lay down for a little bit but I couldn't sleep, so I went ahead and got up half an hour later.  I am doing some laundry but Ron wouldn't give up his shirt.  His pants did need some work, though, so those are in the wash.  We will see if the blood finally came out of that button down. 

I did notice I have some nicer tops hanging in the laundry room for me, some blouses and tunics.  They are really cute. 

I have been essentially the same size 22-24 for the last 10 years (with some exceptions) so I am sure they all fit. 

Mood is not great just because of past issues mainly. 

Ron woke up "freezing" (his anemia would be so much better if he would just follow the treatment plan) so I covered him with a thick blanket.  I requested he NOT throw it on the floor when done.  He agreed, we will see how that goes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did he get a bath yet?
A warm bath might actually feel good.