Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Very early Wednesday

I talked to Ron, very directly, and told him I needed to hear I was a poor, suffering baby.  No one had suffered like me.  I was brave and strong... and a poor baby.  He obliged.  Sometimes he just needs a little direction. 

[Hint hint]  Today was really bad at the dentist and I am in a lot of pain. 

{Clear]  Today was awful and I need you to tell me I'm a poor baby. 

We got that settled.  I was wearing clothes but had taken off my bra some time ago.  He gave me some recycles to go out (I had already put them out at the street, what kind of jerk would I be to take them out at 5-6 AM?  That can is noisy!).  I went out, not caring about my lack of bra, only going to the trash can... and my yard crew pulls up.  Ooops.  I went back in, put on the bra.  I took them some cold drinks and attempted to pay but he said no. 

They have adopted us and are wonderful. 

The cats all freaked of course, but Spotty came out pretty quick when they finished, ate some treats.  Cleo saw him getting treats and came out herself.  Then the rest. 

I went to bed early after taking more ibuprofen.  I did not sleep well and took some more around 2-3 AM.  That enabled me to rest for a little bit.  This pain is something, let me tell you. 

It is sad when I think I only had pain for about a week when I had my teeth pulled.  We have to work today but not a brutal shift by any means.  But we have to get our delivery. 

I talked Ron into trying "Big Pineapple" soda and it has been hugely popular, that is most of our order today.  We will stock what we can and I should be OK. 

Those ibuprofen gel caps are trash, though, didn't do a think for my pain. 

No comments: