Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Most of Wednesday

First note: I have no problem posting a kratom supporter's comments.  But I don't post ad links unless I have used the service myself and am happy. 

I had a bad night for pain, Biscuit was very cuddly with me.  That helped a lot.  The pain was pretty remarkable.  I got us ready and we went to work. 

We stocked.  At one point Ron became very distressed over a memory issue and finally agreed to see a doctor.  That was a huge leap and I intend to take him as soon as I can.   Later, when we got home, he took his supplements. 

We never got our delivery and when we called they said they didn't have it in stock.  Nice of them to CALL us... left a voicemail my ass! 

So we called Arturo.  We went to the liquor store, Ron gave him some money and said "Get me as much as you can" which he did.  Then we went to a burger place, not McD's, and I got a plain burger for Cleo.  They understood what I wanted, a lot better.  We came home and I got out the burger.  Mama cat has traditionally come over and been very interested but not eaten the burger, but she gobbled up the bites I had put down for Cleo.  Cleo did not like the "flame broiled" taste of this burger but did eat it when she realized that's all I had. 

What Mama let her have, that is! 

I was exhausted because I had slept so poorly, I went to bed.  I got up after a couple of hours, did housework/helping Ron things like empty the urinals and bleach them, etc.  Threw out one old urinal and replaced it.  Gave Ron some juice, put more in the fridge, etc.  In a little bit I will see if he wants some dinner. 

I was pretty uncomfortable most of the day so I didn't eat much, but I did get all my pills down... antibiotic, pain meds, mood stabilizers, multi vitamin, etc.  Ron took his pills but complained bitterly about the multi vitamin.  I found something else he found more acceptable, but does not have the iron and other minerals he needs. 

BUT if I can get Ron to take a basic multi, aspirin, Gingko, I am content.  I would rather he take lots more. 

What, you may wonder? 

Minerals - iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc.  I take these. 
Vitamin C, I would love to see him get a gram a day of that. 
Multi
Aspirin

Me, I take:
Mood pills (antidepressant, two mood stabilizers, antipsychotic)
Multi with iron
Cal, mag, zinc (not at the same time as the iron)
Ginger root (good for upset stomach and digestion)

Sometimes I take E and a supplemental A but that is it for now.  I felt pretty run-down today so I will probably take it easy tomorrow.  I am phasing out diet soda at home and that is going OK.  I have caffeine pills if I want. 

Ron said something, probably a battery, leaked in his fanny pack and he wanted a new one.  Happily Amazon still sells them.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZHQ28UM?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=8SJ97H4W0KQ385PETARW

They are very rugged and stand up to a lot of abuse, especially if I spray it with some weatherproofing.  He carries a lot of junk.  Ron was tickled I had cleaned the urinals for him - they are a lot better now.  I think I will just buy a couple bottles of juice every week and throw out the old ones.  But the bleach did an acceptable job, I felt.   Hopefully, since they don't reek anymore, he will be more tempted to drink more water and use them more often. 

I am torn, on the one hand I actually have some energy and could do some organizing but on the other I am pretty exhausted from the last couple weeks.  It is very hard to sleep with a cracked molar/root canal, etc.  That gets me manic.  I am certain we have a set of keys running around here someplace, probably next to his bed which is still pretty bad, pull the bed away from the wall and look underneath... but I probably need to rest. 

I may compromise and get a Walmart delivery, get some shopping done but don't go out.  We may get some interesting weather next week, definitely a cold front or two. 

The cats are good.  Cleo is deciding whether she likes Burger King or not - next time I know to get her McDonald's.  If she doesn't eat it Mama sure will. 

No comments: