Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday 2 PM

I did some housework and took out the recycles, I will do the litter later.  I emptied all the urinals I could find (!) and cleaned them, helped Ron, etc. 

I decided I can absolutely do intermittent fasting right now.  A lot of fitness related things require a commitment and time investment, but I can certainly wait 'till 11 to eat.  So I did that, ate some of my protein waffles "off the grid" in the frozen breakfast section at Walmart.  I had a small bottle of real maple syrup and some butter.  It was very good and didn't "taste healthy".  It just tasted like a waffle. 

I didn't make it hot enough, though, and I would do that in the future, turn up the dial for the next one.  But it was very good and I would ABSOLUTELY get more of the waffles.  I think there is a make it yourself version out there but I barely have the energy to heat up a cup of noodles.  This is good. 

Ron slept for a while, I got on the computer for a while, watched a little TV.  I gave him his urinals back - he got really angry at me one day when I was soaking his urinals in bleach and he needed to pee.  But he has them back and they are fresh. 

I will also be rotating them too, I will drink a juice and pick an old urinal bottle to replace.  Biscuit was bugging me for food, I gave him some of his diet and he wanted Iams.  I said no and gave him some catnip instead.  He was pretty happy with that. 

Spotty was hungry so I fed him, Cleo got off my bed and ate some too, then had a nibble of hamburger.  The hamburger is the snack, not the meal.  :) 

Torbie found the cat nip and rolled around in it, huge pupils, having a good old time.  It is good to see my old bones having fun.  She doesn't play much but she loves the 'nip/ 

I am going to have to move up Spotty's neuter.  He is trying to mount Cleo and I didn't save her from abuse just to give her more.  It will be a little tricky budget wise but I can do it. 

And Biscuit got a couple bites of Iams while my back was turned.  He is looking pretty smug.  And I am going to try for a nap. 

Ron didn't want a bath, I tried, so I will try later.  I also need to give him his antibiotic. 

No comments: